Ever used salt to make art before? No?
Well this is your lucky day!
You will need:
- Card paper
- Take your glue and card paper and use the glue to paint onto the card paper the design that you want.
- Gently pour the salt unto the glue, but don’t worry if some of it falls outside the glue.
- Press the salt lightly with your finger and then let it dry for ten minutes.
- Take your paper to the sink and shake it, so all the unglued salt comes off. You should see the patterns you made quite clearly now!
- Open your paint pots and go crazy with the paint! It is fiddly, but lots of fun!