A question tag or tag question (also known as tail question) is a grammatical structure in which a declarative statement or an imperative is turned into a question by adding an interrogative fragment (the “tag”).For example, in the sentence “You’re John, aren’t you?”, the statement “You’re John” is turned into a question by the tag “aren’t you”.
Put in the correct tag question
- She’s from a small town in China, isn’t she?
- They aren’t on their way already, ___________________?
- We’re late again, __________________?
- I’m not the person with the tickets, ______________?
- Julie isn’t an accountant________________?