How To Make Sandwiches
Hiya my chefs and cheflettes, it is Yanribo and I am here again to teach you how to make sandwiches, since Ajapa has requested it for breakfast.
Sandwich may not be originally from Nigeria but Sandwiches are eaten a lot in Nigeria. We have taken its recipe from the West and completely made it our own
Ehen, let us begin –
How to make sandwiches:
- 4 slices of bread (minimum)
- 1 egg (hardboiled)
- 1 fresh plum tomato (tomato Jos)
- 1 medium carrot
- ¼ small cabbage
- 2 pieces of Sardine
- 1 tablespoon margarine/butter
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Wash all the vegetables very well and Scrape the carrot, also remove the seeds from the tomato. Grate the carrot and cabbage and Cut the tomato into very tiny pieces. Also Cut the hardboiled egg into tiny pieces.
- Add mayonnaise to the carrot, tomato, egg and cabbage. Mix well and set aside.
- mash sardines and mix with the margarine.
- Using a bread knife, cut off the crusty ends from the slices of bread. Take one slice of bread, spread the margarine and sardine mix on one side of it and cover with the second slice of bread.
- Take another slice of bread and rub the carrot, cabbage, tomato, egg and mayonnaise mix on one side of it and cover with the previous rub of sardines.
- Cut the sandwich into desired shapes and sizes.
That tastes lovely. Well done chefs and cheflettes!