How To Make Pepper Soup
Ehen my chefs and cheflettes, I am glad you are here. There is a meeting going on between Ajapa is going to see the chief of Olowo village today and the chief loves my pepper soup. So let’s make some for Ajapa to take with him.
Ehen, let us begin –
How to make Pepper Soup
- Meat – beef
- 1 onion
- 2 fresh tomatoes (ys tomatoes are more expensive now, even in olowo village)
- ½ teaspoonful of salt
- Utazi leaves
- 3 tablespoonfuls of red pepper
- In a pot, place your meat, and your water.
- Blend your onions, tomatoes and pepper and pour into the pot.
- Season with salt and other seasoning you may like to taste.
- Add the Utazi leaves to taste (these leaves are…)
- Let it boil for about 40 minutes.
- Serve it whilst it’s hot!
Ah, it looks like Ajapa is ready to go. Let me quickly go and give him the pepper soup. See you again next time my chefs and cheflettes