How To Make Okro Soup
Hiya my chefs and cheflettes, it is Yanribo and I am here again to teach you how to make Okro soup. I know you love it. Did you know other countries eat Okro Soup. Some of them chop it and place it in salads.
Ehen, let us begin _
How to make Okro Soup:
- 1 teaspoonful of locust beans
- 1 teaspoonful of palm oil
- 2 cups of meat stock or water
- 1 teaspoonful of salt
- Cut off both ends of the okro and rinse. Then chop the okro into fine small pieces. It is important you ask your mum and dad to help you with the cutting, so you don’t hurt yourself. Ah!
- Put water in the pot and cook the meat or the fish in it.
- Add ground locust beans.
- Add okro stew and beat.
- Add the pepper and oil and leave to boil.
- Add your salt last.
- Stir well whilst it is cooking and leave uncovered.
- Serve with fufu, eba or amala.
Mmm that smells delicious!