Fun Facts About Video Games
Video games are fun. Nothing beats sitting back, whiling away the hours playing your favourite games Here are some interesting facts I gathered about videogames
- Mario was actually named after the landlord of Nintendo’s first warehouse Mr. Mario Segale. The original name of Mario was actually Mr. Video Game which ended up becoming Mr. Segale’s nickname speaking of Mario he is actually appe
aring in over a hundred and twenty video games.
- The PlayStation was originally designed as a Nintendo Console with Sony to make the inside components when Nintendo console changed their minds about making the console Sony decided to go ahead make the PlayStation.
- Mega Man is known as Rock Man in Japan the name was changed from Rock Man to Mega Man when he came to America.
- The best-selling consoles of all time are the PlayStation 2 and Nintendo DS both tied with an about 155 million units sold and the highest grossing game of all time is actually World of Warcraft bringing in whopping ten billion dollars over its lifetime.
- The most famous ‘G code’ for video games of all time up up down down left right left right B A this was made popular by the game Contra which gives the player a full set of power-ups and it’s called Konami code or Gamers code.
- Due to the popularity of the Nintendo game Mario Brothers in 1983, there was an explosion of name Mario given to children around that time