Fun Facts About Sweets
Aiyekoto is here again with Fun facts, But this time around, it’s all about Sweets!!!!! Here are some fun facts about sweets.
- Did you know that cotton candy was invented by a dentist? His name was Dr. William J. Morrison, of Nashville, Tennessee.
- In the 1800’s physicians commonly advised their broken-hearted patients to eat chocolate to calm their pining.
- The FDA set up a hotline for parents who were concerned about their children exploding from mixing pop rocks and soda.
- The melting point of cocoa butter is just below the body temperature, which is why chocolate melts when you put it in your mouth.
- Chocolate can be lethal to dogs.