Fun Facts About Cars
Hiya everyone Its aiyekoto’s fun facts and today we will be talking about cars….. hmmmmmm I love cars. For many of us, we spend hours a week in our cars driving to and from work, to the store, to school, and to other activities. But do you ever stop to think how much you really know about the vehicle you spend all of this time in? Here are a few important car facts we think might surprise you;
- Your fuel gauge tells you which side your gas tank is on. If you’re driving a new or borrowed car, you may not know which side to fill up on. In newer models, car makers have begun to include a “secret triangle” to show you just that. Next time you hop in the car, look on your car’s fuel indicator for this small arrow beside the gas pump icon. This is an easy way to show drivers which side to pull up to the pump.
- Your car is an elaborate puzzle of parts. Estimates show that the average car has over 30,000 parts. It might seem incredible, but when you start counting things like side panel pins and interior handle screws, you can see how the numbers can start to add up. That’s a lot of little pieces to put together.
- A car has been developed in Germany which is controlled solely by the thoughts of the driver. Hmmmmmmm this one is serious
- The human skull is an amplifier to your remote car key: Holding a remote car key to your head doubles its range because the human skull acts as an amplifier
- Volkswagen named many of their cars after winds; Passat is a german word for trade wind, golf, (after golf stream) polo (after Polar winds) and Jetta (after jet stream)